Service PRO Newsletter
•All new warranty claims must be filed in “XX” days from completion of the repair.
• A rejected warranty claim must be corrected in XX days from the date it was rejected.
• A new warranty claim for customer education must be filed in XX days from the completion of the repair.
• A new warranty installation claim must be filed in XX days from the completion of the repair. For most manufacturers “I&I” rule for Self-Servicing dealers is 30 days from the date the unit was installed.
• Authorization/concessions must be filed within XX days of creation of the authorization. (Ask the manufacturer’s Representative if the authorization expires and when calling for the override).
• Parts distributor invoices expire in XX days from date of creation. (Refer to parts distributors’ operating practices)
• Parts and certain models can have an extended warranty period for XX days after the first-year warranty. (Refer to parts distributors’ operating practices)
Stay tuned for ClaimWorks™ a software connection portal that will eliminate the claims processing issues you may be faced with today. If you need help trying to determine what the manufacturer claims requirements are in order to get paid, we may be able to help. Call us at 877-535-WORK and watch the video