Our Mission is Clear
Our mission is providing an agnostic, one-of-a-kind warranty claims transaction aggregation system and warranty claims administration service to supply chain trading partners in numerous residential service industries including appliances, electrical, HVAC and plumbing.
Based upon continual feedback we receive from numerous service companies that perform warranty service, many of them do not have the time to complete, submit and correct claims in a timely or accurate manner typically creating cash flow issues. Manufacturers, Extended Warranty, and Home Warranty companies are also negatively impacted with the added administrative burden associated with improper and delayed claims filing. Further to that, larger Service Providers must employ numerous administrative staff to manage the processing of claims adding to the overhead cost of doing low margin warranty work.
The business model of KeyPrestige, Inc./ServicePower, and ServiceBench was that of a centralized warranty claims aggregation and processing system linking consumer product manufacturers to their service provider networks to electronically automate claims transaction submission and processing. Based upon the competitive nature of these companies, over the past 20 years, neither has been successful in becoming the sole clearing center/aggregator of claims for the industry. Further, with advancements in technology, manufacturers such as LG and Samsung and many other service provider job sources have their own web portals. Further compounding the issue Service Providers may be using one of many Business/Field Service Management(“BMS/FMS”) software products which may not be integrated with certain claims processing portals.
ClaimWorks solves this issue for service companies by providing a one stop portal for all warranty claims regardless of brand or portal used for submission and processing.
ClaimsWorks is a current business services offering conceptual technology solution for warranty, extended warranty and home warranty claims processing.
- 40+ Years Serial Entrepreneur
- Founded data entry company in 1972
- Founded KeyProcessors in 1983
- Warranty claims data entry & processing
- $4mm revenue in 1989
- Merged with KeyPrestige in 1989
- Sold KeyPrestige to ServicePower in 2004
- Founded JustPressOne, Inc in 2009
- Founded OC Breast Wellness in 2017
CTO, Co Founder
- Currently CEO of JustPressOne, Inc.
- Cebu, Philippines
- 18 Years IT and Operations Experience
- Opened Call Center in 2018
- 150+ Employees serving U.S. based residential service and repair companies
- 40+ Years Business Development, Services Marketing, After-sales Service Operations
- Black & Decker
- Nintendo of America
- AIG Warranty
- Founded After Sales Service Solutions in 2015
- Bachelor of Science – Management Jones College
- U.S. Navy Veteran